Book and Movie Reviews

Books and movies are like apples and
oranges.
They are both fruit, but they taste
completely different.

-Stephen King

Saturday 15 August 2015

Desperate Housewives || Series

One of my favorite shows of all time.
The amount of joy I felt when my favorite characters were happy was unsettling. Especially the amount of sadness. I cried, I laughed, I loved, I hated and raged. There is nothing this show didn't make me feel, and for that I am grateful towards the cast, crew and director for making this a show worth my time. I remember it taking me forever to finish it but I loved every second. 
The characters, the women in show, are such a fantastic combination- it's almost insane! They gave me a new love for marriage and neighborly friendship, I did not expect to ever have. 

I wish I find a show as good as this one because, for me, nothing really tops the making of this show. Everything about it, right down to ever detail- like the narrator at the beginning- is so much fun! 
Drama, crime, mystery and romance all tied into a bit of dark comedy. I think sometime in the future, I want to watch this show again because it actually taught me a lot. 

My favorite out of the women was Gabby. It gave her an advantage that she was Latino :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment