Book and Movie Reviews

Books and movies are like apples and
oranges.
They are both fruit, but they taste
completely different.

-Stephen King

Saturday 15 August 2015

One Tree Hill || Series

I watched this during March or April and it's a really cool show. My only issue was how the show was ended. It didn't wrap it up in anyone... it just ended out of nowhere and I wanted to check if it was discontinued but it said no matter about the topic. I think that's really how the show ended. It was quite annoying because it gave me no mental preparation for the ending whatsoever. The finale wasn't what you would call a normal "finale" it just seemed like another episode.
I'm not sure what the director wanted to get out of it, but after 8 seasons, I was expecting to feel like I was truly losing these people and that the show was really OVER. 

Apart from that, it's good drama and romance. It's fun and entertaining, the story line is so engaging and the villain will confuse the hell out of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment