Book and Movie Reviews

Books and movies are like apples and
oranges.
They are both fruit, but they taste
completely different.

-Stephen King

Saturday 15 August 2015

Dollhouse || Series

My God.
This show is probably the most creative one I've watched so far. It's so intense, you never know who to trust and I love the main idea behind it all. Although it truly was one of the best shows I've watched, I believe there was room for even more drama... or maybe that's only because I'm so angry it ended??
Unfortunately the show only lasts for two seasons and each episode is 40 mins long. It is a good amount of time to spend on a show, but I mean, I kind of want more.
I'm not really going to give a really long review on anything I watch/read anymore, simply because I want this to simply be a blog about the things I've watched/read and a little summary on how I felt about it, not a review on the matter. A review goes into more detail and I'm not really digging that too much. But really, watch the show if you're in the mood for something different and a bit tense at times. It's not your typical soap opera drama and it's for sure not a normal idea.
At the end of the show, I felt different. Almost like I took something from it. I love that after I watch something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment